Tuesday, April 8, 2014

...

Ahh... Finally.. everything is over. It feels like every burden, every hard feelings that I've felt before disappear just like that. I thought I will be sad but it's actually the words that I've been waiting for to heard.. The words to settled up my every lil bit feelings. The words that will never let me hold him again..

"I'm sorry...I'm not ready yet. Do whatever you want. No force. Kalau ada jodoh, we will unite again."

Ahh... After I received those text, YES...I cried.. I cried for awhile because my heart resist to accept the reality. It 's just a process to let go those feelings that I've been hold for almost 4 years. Those feelings which everyone called it as 'LOVE' . I cried.. I know this day will come. I know and I've been prepared my heart for a thousand times to accept it. But...when the time is actually came, why it hurt so much..? Why my heart hurt so much and my tears won't stop fall down..?

"I am the one who need your apologize.."

Yes..I am.. Because I never treat you well.. I hurt you a lot.. I know. It must be hard for you too.. I'm really sorry for everything. Forgive me..

"I'm sorry Iqha..."

Stop..Just stop saying those words. I don't need that because I don't hold any grudge neither hold any feelings.. Everything disappear the moment you send the text. I am totally GIVE UP on you. It's okay.. No worries. Just go...Just go and pursue your dreams and future because I will do the same thing too..

Yes... I will do the same thing. What's important now is my future. I know it will be hard for me to accept any love again after this.. I know.. Because half of my heart, half of my soul disappear with you..without any trace..without any clue..

Thanks for everything, every lesson, every moment, every memories...

"If fate twist everything, we will meet again.. If not, this will be our last farewell.."

The only thing left for me to say is...

"Good Bye."