Monday, July 13, 2015

[Who Are You: School 2015 OST] Baechigi ft. Punch - Fly with the wind (English Translation)



I'm floating around alone
Everyone around me is leaving
Seats are emptying one by one
I blame myself for just watching

I'm used to being silent, it's more comfortable
There's no way anyone would listen to me
Slowly getting farther away and isolated
Now everyone has left, I'm a lonely island

I have nothing else to do
But rush time that is passing slowly
If I hold it in, will they recognize it?
Will someone warmly tell me it's alright?

*When I look into your eyes,
tears are about to fall down.
When the lonely night comes,
should I fly in the wind, go somewhere?
I will stay by your side.

Trapped in a place with no wind
I swallow in the familiar loneliness
The fairy tales I've drawn as a child get colored with gray
Disappearing behind the memories
Even if I call out with a small voice
There's no use, I'm losing it again
They brought me here
Where not even light laughter is allowed
This cruel world became something I have to handle alone
A space where you can't share sadness or the smallest joys
Happiness is like a weak flower at the edge of a cliff
I'm scared to hold out my hand
My steps have stopped, there's no place to rest
Wandering around without a plan
Fixing my clothes in this cruel cold
Will scars be waiting for me at the end of this darkness?
Or will someone hold my hand?

*When I look into your eyes,
Tears are about to fall down.
When the lonely night comes,
Should I fly in the wind, go somewhere?
I will stay by your side.
I know your painful scars,
I'm your fortress,
You need me when you're breaking down.
It's too sad to wither as a flower yet unblossomed.
Tomorrow, you will blossom again.

Can't comfort me with typical words
I'm trapped in this reality that has no mellow moments
Give me a drink of water

My hopes that no one listens to
Are just passing by.