Sunday, October 13, 2013

Countdown: 24 Days left




Hello people. Final STPM is around the corner. 24 days left for me to prepare everything. Ermm.. I just hope all of you can pray for me and all of my friends who is taking this examination. Wish luck for us. That's all I need. I really hope I can do this. This is my last chance to show to my parents that I can do well in my studies. Hope that I'm not disappoint them again. By the way, I got band 3 for my MUET. I actually aimed for band 4 or maybe band 5? But since I got band 3, that's okay for me. Sangat bersyukur :) At least I passed my MUET exam and I don't have to repeat it. Well, I scored at reading with 77/120 marks. It helps me so much. Yeah...~ But for writing, I got 33/90 marks. Half pun tak sampai -.-' For speaking, I got 22/45 marks and for listening, I got 20/45 marks.. Gahhhh! Sangat teruk. hahaha 

So yeah, that's all. Just wish luck and pray for me. I will really appreciate that. Thank you so much :)